The 17th Street Party at the Rail is almost here. T-minus 20 hours and counting. Here’s our last minute updates:
- There is a 20 percent chance of rain. In the event of light drizzle, we’ll keep going. If it starts downpouring a la last weekend, we may reconsider. Be sure to check our Twitter, @PeopleFundATX, for the very, very last-minute updates like this.
- We’ll be giving cups to the first 250 attendees. Yay swag!
- In case you missed our last blog post, Short Bus Subs will be there. We’ve decided to offer a special deal: for every $20.00 donation you make to PeopleFund, you’ll get a ticket for a free sandwich. Check out their menu here
- Invite all of your friends. No really, we love meeting new people.
- We’ll have some parking in our lot and there is quite a bit of space on the side streets around our building. We like to be good neighbors, so please try not to block driveways or box someone in!
- Take the Rail! Our friends at CapMetro gave us a link that’s got our address programmed in as the destination. Aren’t they helpful?
That’s all for now. Let everyone know that you’ll be at the @PeopleFundATX’s #17StParty tomorrow afternoon! See you then!