We’ve got a 25 year track record of impact and investment in small businesses.
We have lent close to $100,000,000 to more than 1,500 unique small businesses and nonprofits that have created over 7,300 jobs across Texas.
We don’t just provide capital. We work with our clients every step of the way to grow small businesses that work. Our valuable business education resources make your investment count.
We’re a safe investment. We are a U.S. Department of Treasury certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). We have consistently kept a strong balance sheet and maintained a conservative loan loss reserve.
Meet our clients at peoplefund.org
A $50,000 INVESTMENT ON A 5 YEAR TERM FUNDS 10 SMALL BUSINESSES AND CREATES 29 JOBS IN TEXAS
IT’S A WIN-WIN.When you invest in PeopleFund, you’re investing in people. You earn a modest return, but more importantly, you create a social return by helping to create jobs, change lives, and improve your community. It’s a triple bottom line: profit, people, planet.
- Partner with us to help underserved people in your community
- Choose where your money goes
- Earn a return of 1.5-3%
PeopleFund creates economic opportunity and financial stability for underserved people by providing access to capital, education and resources to build healthy small businesses.
HOW IT WORKS
- Invest from $10,000 to $1,000,000
- Terms from 3 to 7 years
- Rates from 1.5-3%
- Choose where your money goes while safely earning a dependable financial return and huge social return.
WHY IT WORKS
Small businesses create jobs, invest money in our community and break the cycle of poverty. Texas has more than 2 million small businesses with 4 employees or less. If just one in three hired one more person, Texas would be at full employment. PeopleFund is committed to social justice and determined to put more Texans on the path to a secure financial future. And we get there by helping people start and expand small businesses.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- “We know 100% of our funds have gone to deserving, but underserved small businesses.”
Member since 2010
- “It’s really great earning interest well above what we can find elsewhere, while putting our savings where they can really do some good for the community.”
- “The Shield-Ayres Foundation is a proud investor in PeopleFund. All the investment dollars go directly to area small businesses that lack access to financial main- stream products, providing our family foundation with another way to support healthy communities in Austin and an investment opportunity that allows us to more closely align our investment portfolio with our mission and values.”