EmpowHER is offered in partnership with Opportunity Plus.
We offer monthly workshops on a variety of business topics for aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners alike. We look forward to working with you.
PeopleFund and Opportunity Plus are teaming up to bring microloans, mentorship, and facilitated instruction to women business owners across greater Dallas. Together, we provide economic opportunity so women can build strong businesses and empower one another.
Program Details: Modern business demands a strong brand. Branding is a way to differentiate yourself from your competition and build meaningful relationships with your customers. A strong brand is more than just a logo! Learn from industry experts about how to grow an authentic business brand!
About the Speaker: James Hunt, Brand New Marketing
James Hunt is the Chief Executive Officer of Brand New Marketing, a full-service marketing agency in Dallas, Texas. He serves as the company’s lead strategy developer and ensures client satisfaction through a hands-on approach to business ownership.
When & Where
Friday, October 4th
PeopleFund Dallas | 2801 Swiss Ave | Dallas TX 75204
- June 20th, 2017: Goal Setting & Measuring Success with John Pruna of P5 Performance
- July 12th, 2017: Personal Branding with Karen Lao of Epsilon
- August 9th, 2017: Resource Leverage and Management with Jennifer Conley of Vinli
- September 14th, 2017: Bookkeeping Basics with Tim Sims of Impact Financial
- October 11th, 2017: Pricing and Profitability with Tisha Vaidya of Pratiksha Jewelry
- November 16th, 2017: Financial Statement Analysis with Tim Sims of Impact Financial
- December 6th, 2017: Adjusting for Adversity Panel with Bianca Anderson of Border Crossers, Bindu Chowritmootoo of P5 Performance, Aassia Haq of Guiddrr, and Paula Minnis of Gaia Empowered Women
- January 10th, 2018: Business Branding with Tina Young of MarketWave
- February 7th, 2018: Human Resources and Compliance with Kayla Butler of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- April 11th, 2018: Scaling and Expansion with Veeral Rathod of J. Hilburn
- May 9th, 2018: Continuing Education for Entrepreneurs with Cynthia Nevels of Integrality