As you know, the SBA has stopped taking PPP applications at this time. However, if the applications reopen, we want your application to be ready to be submitted. Loans will be provided on a first come – first serve basis and while funds last, and we imagine this second wave of funding will be gone quickly. Again, we are unsure if and when the application will reopen, but the sooner your application is ready, the better your chances will be on receiving funding.
Please read through all parts of the application to ensure you submit the correct information. If you need assistance filling out the application, please call us at 512-222-1009.
- Click here to find SBA Form 2483
- Click here to find Borrower Information Form
- 2019 Payroll Documentation
- 2020 Payroll Documentation
- Borrower Statement (Your borrower statement needs to include: Summary of economic injury, Number of full-time and part-time employees on payroll as of February 15th, 2020, and Number of full-time and part-time employees that you plan on keeping/bringing back on)