PeopleFund Position Opening: Office Manager (Dallas, TX)
PeopleFund is a registered Texas nonprofit organization that creates economic opportunity and financial stability for underserved people by providing access to capital, education and resources to build healthy small businesses.
To learn more, visit us at www.peoplefund.org.
Job Description: Primary responsibilities include: overall office administrative responsibilities, customer service, database maintenance, general book keeping, loan document collection from prospective clients, correspondence, and support of lending, marketing, business assistance and education functions.
Reports to: Dallas Loan Officer
– Provide Office Manager Duties to include
– Answer/manage phones and handle customer inquiries and concerns
– Manage and maintain loan database
– General book keeping, including making bank deposits, ACH, managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
– General clerical, including assembling and maintaining office management files (personnel, office contract, loan, etc.)
– General office maintenance, including purchasing supplies, phone system and copier maintenance, mailings, and other vendor services
– Human resource related tasks
– Loan documentation preparation and follow-up
– Assist in scheduling business assistance and education training and classes
– Ensure security and confidentiality of data
– Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
– Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
– Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
– A Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– General computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel required
– Proficiency in QuickBooks
– Spanish language proficiency desirable
– Must have sensitivity to all classes of prospective clients especially those of lower-income areas
– Highly Organized
– Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
Salary: DOE plus paid health, life, vision, and dental insurance plus 401(k) plan.
Please email or send cover letter, resume, three professional references and salary requirements to the attention of Shay Erickson at ([email protected]). No calls please.