In response to the impact of the COVID-19 crisis and in support of the musicians that make Austin the live music capital of the world, PeopleFund is offering financial assistance in the form of zero interest loans to local musicians. This program plans to help at least 50 artists in the music industry and it is possible thanks to Austin Community Foundation and a generous grant from A Night For Austin and its hosts, Paul Simon, Edie Brickell, Willie and Annie Nelson and Luck Reunion.
What are the loan terms?
- $5,000, 40 month term, 0% interest rate
- No payments for 6 months
- 34 Payments of $147 per month starting on month 7
What documents do I need?
- Valid ID (Driver’s license, Visa, Green card, or passport are accepted)
- Proof of being a music artist in Austin area (contracts, paystub from music venue, schedule of tax return)
- Most recent bank statement or paystub for outside source of income
What if I’m in a band?
No problem! This program is for individuals, so each member of your band can get a loan. Please note if you are in multiple bands, you can only receive one loan.
What else do I need to know?
- This program is available while funds last.
- This program requires a credit check and your credit will be pulled if you apply.
If you have questions, please call us at 512-220-1009 or contact us here.