Are you over 50 and looking for ways to improve your current financial situation? Have you ever dreamed of being your own boss? Work for [email protected]+ has the information you need to succeed.
AARP Foundation’s Work For [email protected]+ initiative will help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and take the right first steps toward successful self-employment.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for [email protected]+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
- A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
- Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
- A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
- Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
- Ways to find trustworthy support and services
PeopleFund is hosting a Free Workshop near you!
Dallas – February 8th | 6:00pm – 8:00pm | 2801 Swiss Ave. Dallas TX 75204 @ PeopleFund Dallas inside Wilson District
Houston – May 3rd | 6:00pm – 8:00pm | 2101 South Street Houston TX 77009 @ Leonel Castillo Community Center
Call 1-888-339-5617 to register
Work for [email protected]+ is made possible in part through a grant from The Hartford.