PeopleFund and the City of Pleasanton are teaming up to provide financial assistance to small businesses in Pleasanton that have been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
What are the loan terms?
• Zero payments with zero interest period for the first 6 months.
• Term of up to 78 months.
• Interest rate of 5-12% after 6 months
Who is eligible to apply?
• Businesses that have an established physical address in Pleasanton that have
suffered temporary loss of revenue due to COVID-19.
• Applicants with credit scores 600 or over as of 1/31/2020.
• Applicants must be current with City and County Property Taxes.
• Exceptions to these requirements may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please click here to apply for a loan with the Pleasanton Relief Fund.
Questions? Please contact:
- Bill Anderson, Regional Lending Manager-RGV at [email protected] or 956-322-4323
- Manuel Santos, Loan Officer at [email protected] or 956-357-0041