At PeopleFund, we want to see your small business succeed. The PeopleTalk Entrepreneur Education Series offers a unique opportunity to learn from successful entrepreneurs and community leaders. Hear about their business journey, from lessons learned to professional advice from experienced CEOs. Lunch is included and questions are welcome. Now’s your chance to think big picture about the future of your small business and pick the brains of our community’s best and brightest. Since 2005, PeopleTalk has been presented by Bank of America.
Past Houston Speakers
- Deidre Mathis – Founder and CEO, Wanderstay Hotels
Past San Antonio Speakers
- Elijah May – Co-founder and Managing Partner, The Experience Firm
- Jody Bailey Newman – Food Entrepreneur; The Friendly Spot Ice House, Alamo Street Eat Bar food truck park, and B&D Ice House
- Shokare Nakpodia – Founding Partner and Creative Director, The MightyGroup
Past Dallas/Fort Worth Speakers
- Gail Warrior – Founder and CEO, Warrior Group & Warrior Elements
- Betsy Price – City Mayor, City of Fort Worth
- Veronica Torres – Founder, V12 Yoga and Director of Business Development for the Dallas Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Irvin Ashford – Senior Vice President of Corporate and Public Affairs, Director of Community Development and External Affairs Comerica Bank
- Andre Angel – Founder and CEO, Tango Tab
Past Austin Speakers
- Min Choe, Angell Tsang, and Eunice Tsang – Co-founders, Tso Delivery
- Gordon Logan – Founder and CEO, SportClips
- Patrick Terry – Founder and CEO, P.Terry’s Burger Stand
- Dan Graham – Founder and CEO, BuildASign.com
- Tim League – Founder, Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas
- Roy Spence – Co-Founder, GSD&M
- Judy Trabulsi – Co-Founder, GSD&M
- John Paul DeJoria – Founder, Paul Mitchell Systems and the Grow Appalachia Project
- Evan Smith – Former Editor, Texas Monthly Magazine and Editor of Texas Tribune
- Dr. Mohammad Yumus – Grameen Bank and Nobel Prize winner
Register for our FREE lunch and learn session in Dallas.
Join us in Dallas on January 31 for PeopleTalk with Jaime DeLaRosa of Precision Hail & Collision.
Co-founder and managing partner at Precision Hail & Collision, Jaime DeLaRosa oversees production strategies and continual growth expansion for his centers and insurance contracts. With a master’s degree in Business Management, and a focus on Business Development, Jaime helped lead Precision Hail & Collision to over 4 million dollars in sales within its first year of business. Prior to Precision Hail & Collision, Jaime primarily worked as a freelancer for other entrepreneurs and entrepreneurships while venturing into other start-ups. It was during this time that he learned and developed the skills he needed to begin his journey into entrepreneurship. He believes that the capacity to grow and the ability to progress begin with leadership, change, and employee value.
When: Thursday, January 31 from 11:30am – 1:00pm
Where: PeopleFund Dallas
2801 Swiss Ave. Suite 120 / Dallas, TX 75204