The Loan Officer position provides a leadership role on the loan team for Dallas through organizing the team’s deal flow, training and mentoring new people on the loan team and facilitating team meetings as needed. The Loan Officer also serves as the primary business developer on the loan team by representing PeopleFund at meetings, speaking at events, building relationships and devising new ways to increase deal flow in PeopleFund’s market.
This position’s primary role is assisting small business owners with their financing needs. Responsibilities include marketing, performing due diligence on loan requests, assisting businesses that have a community impact in Central Texas lower-income communities and monitoring the business health of PeopleFund clients.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist Director of Lending in coordinating deal flow and strategic objectives.
- Ensure loan requests are properly assigned to underwriter and that deals move expediently through the process.
- Train and mentor new staff on tasks and process.
- Facilitate team meetings as needed
- Serve as primary business developer through building relationships with community organizations, bankers, accountants and other creative techniques.
- Screen potential clients and educate them about our loan process.
- Analyze loan requests according to their community development impact & financial viability.
- Present client’s loan requests to a loan committee.
- Performs annual monitoring visits of PeopleFund clients.
- Follow up with clients on problems, including delinquent payments.
- Play leadership role in loan production and positive approaches to problem solving
- Assist Director of Lending with research and implementation of new loan products and services.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
Dallas non-profit business loan officer, prior experience and bilingual. Paid benefits. Salary DOE. Cover letter and resume to [email protected]. No calls please.